Nintendo 64 AV to TV Hookup
- Locate the Audio/Video inputs on the back of the TV.
Place the yellow end of the Stereo A/V cable into the Video "in" on the back of the TV. Connect the red end of the cable to Audio "in" Right. Connect the white end of the cable to the Audio "in" Left. Use a slight twisting motion when inserting the each cable and ensure the cables are firmly pressed into the input.
Note: If you have a mono television with only one Audio input, click here for a diagram of how the hook-up will look. The Y-adapter pictured is optional; you can also simply leave the white cable disconnected instead.
- Connect the rectangular (gray) plug of the Stereo A/V cable into the "multi-out" connector on the back of the Control Deck.
After system is connected to the TV:
- Insert Game Pak fully into the Control Deck.
- Plug the Controller(s) into the front of the system using the left most port for Player 1.
- Plug the AC Adapter into the back of the system . Plug the other end into a wall outlet.
- Slide the Power Switch on (toward Game Pak).
- Turn on the TV and locate the input select. It's often called: input select, AUX (auxiliary), Line, Line In, Input, Source, Select, In, or EXT external). Switch the input select to show the Nintendo game.
- The game image should now be displayed on the screen. You're ready to play!